Tuesday, August 15, 2006

YouTube.com Nears The Top Of The Internet! :UPDATE #4

Amazing! After saskatoonscanner broke this story on Sunday, it has gone worldwide and YouTube.com is back up and running after a five hour crash. According to Google News, the first source of this story came from the University of Kansas, I am writing an email now to the writer to find out her source, just for fun...

http://www.kansan.com/stories/2006/aug/14/youtube/

Just a note: the real story behind the story is the fact that YouTube.com is now more visited than CNN.com...

I'm still addicted to YouTube.com, there are so many marginally decent videos that I am convinced that I can make a better video. It is the greatest Internet Entertainment yet, the public has finally replaced the CRTC! Now the world can live in peace. Praise the Internet once again!

Jared Mysko

1 comment:

Saskboy said...

I like Youtube too. I saw your storm near Punnichy video last night. I re-upped the speed of my Internet to 1.5Mbps so I could stream Youtube again without delays. I was in to iFilm at one point, but the ads there really slow down watching.