Thursday, April 19, 2007

Depressed?

I had to make a blog about a tough day at work today. I had to deal with a customer who had just lost a sister to cancer and was very upset, especially about the fact that I was asking for money at such a terrible time in her life. She said she was losing all of her family to cancer at a young age and she said she was next and that the money didn't matter anymore to her. I told her she was right and that family is the most important thing in life. I told her to check out my web-site as it may give some kind of inspiration or at least take her mind off money problems. Saskatchewan is a long way from New York and I told her to visit sometime or at least see it on the Internet. I personally have lost family to cancer and in fact it has torn my entire family apart. If there is anything else I could say to her it was just to listen to music, rap and reggae music works for me. "The Game" claims to have "The Remedy", and Sean Paul seems to have a pretty good idea of what the cure for cancer is. I still have doubts but who doesn't?

peace and love,

Jared
The Collector

No comments: