Wow this is fun. I have created so many blogs now I'm making myself sick. This one in particular is of great interest to me since I had made it as my first blog, then deleted it. Left it for months. Searched for it, found it, and recreated it. And here it is. Totally boring but my typing speed has been vastly increased since I began my GD/NMP course this past October, so watch out!. I will decide later what to use this blog for, if this post even works. I never realized you could have two blogs on the same blogger, whatever that means.
If you find the "Art of Search" to be as entertaining as I do, type in "Saskatoon Snow" and see if you can find anything that has to do with our snow storm here in Saskatoon that dumped 7.5mm according to Environment Canada, 6 inches according to Saskatoon's NTR Radio, 25cm according to CBC, and about 10cm according to me, however, my camera had been recently smashed due to something which I would rather not discuss here, so, no evidence = no snow=me upset=me blogging like crazy. Who is me? Well, that is the name of the game. You can post a comment here.
So go ahead and name me. This might be fun to see if anyone has the guts or is even reading this shit. Most blogs don't have any information about the writer, so why should I give anything for free anymore? Where is that ad thingy anyways...
No comments:
Post a Comment