Friday, December 16, 2005

Web Advertising Research

Researching on the Internet is bound to pay off eventually. At least that is my hope. I have recently signed up for Google's AdSense program for the purpose of trying the ads out on my blog sites. So far, MSN blogs seem to be the most searchable and updated blogs on Google's blog search, strangely enough. Google blogs are easier to edit and have better ad support, however. There is still a lot to learn about blogs but I think I am getting a more clearer picture of what is going on here. There are definately many more services I plan to research but for now, I will stick with Google and MSN, the "big players." I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Google will pay me to get people to download the Firefox browser with Google Toolbar. So if you haven't tried Firefox yet, you may do so from here or my site and you will be helping to keep the live scanner feed going on my site, which by the way still costs me a bundle to keep it up. BTW, Firefox is still, truely the fastest browser available in IMHO (In My Humble Opinion).

Don't forget to vote in the polls!

by Jared Mysko

http://www.saskatoonscanner.com

NOTE: This blog was posted using a MAC OS 9 System using IE. If this blog does not display correctly, please be patient and I will attempt to fix it from home later.

No comments: