but first a word from our sponsor,
This is a general commentary on how blogs operate and what advertising works and what doesn't.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Advertising Campaigns
The most recent discovery of the way some ads behave in relation to others has baffled me. Google Adsense seems to be fairly consistant with the exception of "earnings per impression" rising significantly on the blogspot.com domain. That is a good thing because that is the name of this game, blog. So, the more blogs you write, with Google Ads on them, the more money you can make. At this rate, if I don't get anymore hits than I am getting right now, then I have to make 500 blogs to make ends meet.... ok, on to the next blog...
but first a word from our sponsor,
but first a word from our sponsor,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment