I just checked Alexa's rankings for YouTube.com today and was amazed to see how high they have climbed. I had to switch from Google Video today due to some "processing" difficulties. I went to YouTube.com and noticed that their upload limits are way higher, then I started watching some of the videos and I got hooked! They have a very good system on YouTube. I may not go back to Google Video now. Here is the channel that I made on YouTube:
YouTube.com
Alexa has YouTube ranked at number 9 today and it has been rising for months. No leveling off in sight. In fact YouTube may finally put television out of business! I bet they pass Google.com and then set new standards for Internet viewership, not to mention fix the ridiculous advertising/marketing gap between TV & IT. I made $3 today from about 1000 page impressions, I'm actually happy with that number but it is still disproportionate. Imagine if those fringe TV channels only made a dollar a day, how many viewers do they get and how do they stay in operation?
2 comments:
I hope this isn't my fault. YouTube is down today... and two Fox reporters were captured in Lebanon today, Fox owns YouTube, CNN is has stopped the mention of YouTube. BTW, tons of terrorist videos were on YouTube yesterday....zzzoinks ...
I forgot to mention that YouTube.com has passed CNN.com on Alexa's rankings.
Post a Comment