Ok, I am getting tired of deleting emails and wanted to post some of the worst offenders which is what I have done on my Yahoo 360 blog. I suggest Internet users all switch over to Yahoo! for awhile as the rest of the Internet is about to implode I believe. Oh and by the way, in case you have been following the story of saskatoonscanner.com, lately I have been mobile and haven't come home for a few days, if not weeks. That being said, I have called in the Saskatoon Health Inspector to the house as well as bylaw inspectors,and Saskatoon City Yards will be over to check the sewer lines while hopefully we are given compensation for having to go through this type of treatment by "Elite Property Management". I may call the Saskatoon Fire and Protective Services later after I get a closer look at the house tonight. Yes, I am going back.
Jared Mysko
http://www.saskatoonscanner.com
http://www.somethingall.com
No comments:
Post a Comment