Sunday, June 10, 2007

BLOCKED IN CHINA !

I have just found out that BOTH of my web-sites are blocked in China.

SaskatoonScanner.com

and

SomeThingAll.com

I wonder where else I am being censored? I would love to know why, but at least now I know. Even the porn kings (google) are open to the Chinese public. What is so bad about my web-site? Yahoo! used to be my favorite web-site and I still find it very useful today. SaskatooScanner.com is quickly covering more and more countries as the number of visitors goes up during the storm season. I am still very new to being a professional web-site builder so this is a good thing that I have found out for sure that the sites are blocked. Now I can work on getting un-blocked. All I have to do is find out where, why, and what I have to do to fix the problem.

Oh ya, thanks to the site that helped me find out: http://greatfirewallofchina.org
hopefully they don't get blocked now too...

Jared Mysko
Graphic Design - New Media Production
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, Earth

http://www.saskatoonscanner.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - אינטימיות, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנחנו מציעים שירותי אירוח מגוונים גם ישנו במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם.

לפרטים נוספים נא לפנות לאתר האינטרנט שלנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]